- When was U.S. Auto Parts incorporated?
- U.S. Auto Parts Network was formed as a California corporation in 1995 and re-incorporated in Delaware in March of 2006.
- Where are U.S. Auto Parts headquarters?
- 16941 Keegan Ave.
Carson, CA 90746
Telephone: (310) 719-8666
- What does U.S. Auto Parts do?
- U.S. Auto Parts is a leading online provider of aftermarket auto parts, including body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories. We principally sell our products, identified as stock keeping units ("SKUs"), to individual consumers through our network of websites and online market places. Our user-friendly websites provide customers with a comprehensive selection of approximately 1,800,000 SKUs with detailed product descriptions and photographs. We have developed a proprietary product database that maps our SKUs to product applications based on vehicle makes, models and years. U.S. Auto Parts' flagship websites are located at www.autopartswarehouse.com, www.partstrain.com, www.jcwhitney.com, and www.stylintrucks.com and the Company's corporate website is located at www.usautoparts.net.
- What are U.S. Auto Parts' products?
- For information on U.S. Auto Parts' products please visit http://www.usautoparts.net/
- When was U.S. Auto Parts Initial Public Offering? What was the offering price?
- U.S. Auto Parts became a publicly traded company on February 8, 2007, at an initial offering price of $10.00.
- What is U.S. Auto Parts ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- U.S. Auto Parts trades on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol PRTS.
- What is U.S. Auto Parts' fiscal year?
- U.S. Auto Parts has a 52/53 week fiscal year ending on the Saturday closest to December 31
- How many employees does U.S. Auto Parts have?
- As of January 3, 2015, we had 279 employees in the United States and 704 employees in the Philippines for a total of 983 employees.
- Who are U.S. Auto Parts' independent auditors?
- RSM US LLP
Los Angeles, CA
- Does U.S. Auto Parts pay dividends?
- U.S. Auto Parts does not pay a dividend at this time.
- Who is U.S. Auto Parts' transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for U.S. Auto Parts is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. For shareholder inquiries, please contact Computershare Trust Company, N.A. toll free at 1-800-962-4284 or at 1-303-262-0600 or visit their website at http://www.computershare.com.
- Can I buy or sell stock directly through U.S. Auto Parts?
- U.S. Auto Parts does not offer a direct purchase plan for investors. You may purchase U.S. Auto Parts' stock through a registered stockbroker.
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock ownership?
- U.S. Auto Parts does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.), please contact U.S. Auto Parts' transfer agent.
- Where can I find more information about U.S. Auto Parts?
- U.S. Auto Parts files periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 10-K), Quarterly Reports (Form 10-Q) and Current Reports (Form 8-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
- How can I get a copy of the final prospectus?
- A copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
- How can I obtain recent research reports on the Company and industry?
- Research reports should be obtained through your stockbroker or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.